Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Aug. 13th blog prompt

todays blog prompt is hosted by cherie shields from www.designsindigital.com ..'What has been your favorite or least favorite job?"
wow on this one i will have to go way back to when i was 15 yrs old...my favorite job was when i was a score keeper...i would keep the score for baseball, basketball ,football and volley ball...it was usually just me in the booth watching and keeping track plus posting it on the board...i grew up an army brat so there arent many things to do on a military base in the middle of a desert...so this was a great thing to do with my time and it kept me out of trouble too..the military love their sports..they always have such a competitive nature but it was always a team spirit atmosphere...it was nice to be apart of that..that was my only job that let me keep my childhood and i didnt feel the pressures of a grown up world ...with grown up responsiblities...great question cherie:)...thanks

No comments: