Friday, August 10, 2007

August 10th blog prompt

todays blog prompt hosted by joy kuoha at www.designsindigital.com is: What do you sense you're suppose to do before your life is over?
wow what a great question...i would have to say that my girls are my most important accomplishment in life...i want to make sure they grow up to be exactly who they were ment to be...i hope that i can be a great role model to them that my mother is to me...above all just to treat others the way that they would like to be treated..im a big believer in karma...with that said i have done my best in life to be kind to others...even if they are not so kind...because eventually karma will come around and i want my karma to be good.....great question joy this one made me put my thinking cap on...thanks..flora

3 comments:

heather said...

I think you're right with the karma - what goes around comes around and all.. I'm sure you are a great mum to your girls too.

Joy said...

Fantastic - I see that is so important and you really seem to be a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Oh I spoke of Khama too LOL, before I even read your post LOL, how weird is that! Great post too btw!