Thursday, August 16, 2007

August 16 blog prompt

todays blog prompt hosted by cherie shields at www.designsindigital.com is : 'what was your very first memory? how old and what happened?
wow great question i will have dig so far back...my memories i have the most of is spending my days with my grandmother in the rose garden by our town..i grew up in a small town called wonju city s. korea...we lived next to rice patties and flower garden...everything was grown near us and we farmed our own animals too..yes i was a country baby...which is strange because my mother has always been a city girl..i must have been around 2 or 3 yrs old but that memory of the smell and the beautiful roses just never escapes my mind..great week of questions cherie thanks...flora

3 comments:

The Mini Mum said...

What a beautiful memory! I too have memories of my Grandma's roses. I loved them so much, I took several cuttings and have bushes of my own :o)

BoozetteScrappy said...

What a wonderful memory and love how you still remember the smell of roses.

heather said...

That is a great memory, I can picture it myself! It's interesting how we can remember smells too, or if we smell something it triggers memories.