Thursday, August 9, 2007

August 9th Blog Prompt

todays blog prompt hosted by Joy Kuoha at www.designsindigital.com is : What would you do with an extra $100 a week?

wow what a great question ...hmmm more digi kits....lol...no really with three daughters an extra $100 might as well be $10...there is always some new fashion thingy they have to have cause everyone else has it...then if they dont get it their lives are over...lol..an extra $100 should go a long ways but not these days a pair of jeans can fork you out $100 easy..amazing i remember for that kind of money i could get all my school shopping done...boy did i just date myself..now i see 9 year olds walking around with cell phones and fashion this and that...wow..it still surprises me...but then if i didnt have daughters i would be the one walking around in those $100 pair of jeans...id rather it be my girls its amazing how fast they grow up and the different choice of styles they choose...great question joy...thanks

5 comments:

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joy said...

We always seem to spend out money on the kids, eh? That's why I posted this question - to see how many of us would splurge on ourselves!

Jeepie said...

Oh boy, with three girls and scrapbooking habit, yes that money would go very quickly

heather said...

LOL Flora.. I'm so glad now I have boys, they just wear whatever LOL

Anonymous said...

LOL, sounds like me too!