Sunday, August 5, 2007

Creative Team Member for Cherie Shields

Cherie is my very first creative team i joined...her kits are stunning...im always glad to get a new kit from cherie and cant wait to open my file ...her textures and designs are breath taking..i just took my family to the Houston Zoo and loved her Going to the Zoo kit..it is a fun kit and you can make a variety of layouts mixing and matching her elements and papers...her Going to the Zoo big bows are a great addition to the kit..now going from fun to elegant...brand new kits just hit the store in time for the store wide sale at www.designsindigital.com A Long Black kit and Chai Latte kit are so elegant and would be perfect for wedding photos..my layout with my oldest daughter Veronica when she was 2 yrs old is an example of elegant and my second layout with my daughter Tori is an example of fun...so these kits are very versitle..with the additions to great add ons like Butterflies Only kit ...so come join us at www.designsindigital.com and check out the store wide sale..you will be sure to find a great bargain..













































































1 comment:

Toni said...

Wow you have been a busy scrapper! I love those zoo pages.